Garland Generator Services
Dependable Emergency Backup Power in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
In our area of the country, power outages are a threat all year long, from summer storms to ice in the winter. Protect your home with a quality standby generator from R7J Electrical Services. Our electricians deliver exceptional quality generator services in Garland and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We have more than 15 years of experience in the electrical industry to provide reliable generator installation and service.
Please call (214) 544-9160 for more information about our generator services and to arrange an appointment.
Bright Team Today!
A standby generator is useful for:
- Supplying power during an outage
- Automatically taking over when the power goes out
- Running the AC or heat to stay comfortable
- Keeping you and your property safe
- Seamless operation without the need for refueling
- Enough energy to power the whole house
- Minimizing damages by powering the sump pump and refrigerator
The main options for home generators include portable and standby generators. Portable generators must be started manually and require refueling. These generators are not large enough to power the entire house but can be used to power a few essential appliances. If you want more power without the need for refueling, a standby generator is the best option.
When buying a standby generator, make sure to consider:
- What needs power – Start by determining what you want your generator to power. This could be a few appliances and the HVAC system or the entire house, depending on your preferences and budget.
- Generator size – Make sure the generator you choose is large enough to accommodate your backup power needs. The right size generator will ensure that you have power where it is needed, even for longer outages.
- Fuel source – Generators can be powered by natural gas, propane, or diesel. Consider both the availability and price of the fuel type to make the best decision for your home.
Installing a standby generator requires connecting the generator to your electrical system and installing the automatic transfer switch. The automatic transfer switch is responsible for detecting an outage and automatically switching over to generator power. Whether you need a generator installed or help with your existing generator, you should always choose an experienced electrician for generator services in Garland.
Generator Installation & Service
We all know that power outages happen and often in the worst possible weather conditions. When the power goes out during a storm or malfunction in the utility grid, the effects can range from mild discomfort to a health and safety risk. A standby generator can provide the perfect solution for ensuring your comfort and safety.