Garland Electric Car Chargers
Residential & Commercial Charging Stations in Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Your new electric vehicle is great for the environment and your budget. R7J Electrical Services can help you maximize your savings and enjoy convenient vehicle charging with electric car chargers in Garland and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our locally owned and operated company provides customer focused service that is backed by more than 15 years of industry experience.
If you are interested in electric car chargers for your home or commercial property, call (214) 544-9160 to learn how we can help.
Bright Team Today!
The main types of electric car chargers include:
- Level 1 – The charger that came with your vehicle can be plugged into any standard 120v outlet. These chargers do not require any special electrical installation but take up to 20 hours to fully charge. This is too slow to accommodate the needs of most drivers, especially for daily driving and commuting.
- Level 2 – A level 2 charging station requires a 240v outlet, which will need to be installed by an electrician. These chargers can charge a vehicle three to seven times faster than a standard level 1 charger.
- Level 3 – Also known as DC fast chargers, a level 3 charger can charge a vehicle in about an hour or so. These chargers are not for residential use but are used for commercial applications and public charging stations.
When you make the decision to install electric car chargers in Garland, it is important to ensure that you are selecting the right charging stations for your application. Factors to consider include the type of charging station for your home or business or that the charger is compatible with your vehicle for home charging. A qualified electrician should handle the installation to make sure the work is completed safely and up to code.
The benefits of installing an EV charging station at home include:
- More convenient charging
- Faster charging
- Less expensive than public charging stations
- Starting the day with a fully charged vehicle
When you are planning to install electric car chargers, it is important to select the right charger for your property and application. There are three different types of EV car charging stations for residential or commercial properties.
Charging Electric Vehicles
Buying an electric vehicle is great for avoiding the ever-increasing gas prices. More people are choosing electric cars, as energy prices continue to rise and for environmental reasons. The first thing you will need is a reliable place to charge your vehicle. Homeowners and commercial property owners are installing electric car chargers for themselves, their employees, and customers.