Commercial Services in Garland
Commercial Electricians in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Businesses require a reliable and sufficient supply of electricity to power lighting, commercial equipment, electrical outlets, and devices. R7J Electrical Services has electricians with more than 15 years of experience to deliver quality work and customer focused commercial services in Garland and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our electricians offer a full range of services to ensure that your electrical system is functioning properly.
Shockingly Great Service
Please call (214) 544-9160 for commercial electrical installation, repair, and replacement services.
Commercial Electrical Repair & Replacement
The electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment in a commercial environment is under constant strain and subject to wear-and-tear. When installing commercial lighting or electrical system components, it is important to ensure that they are durable enough to withstand a commercial or industrial environment.
Everything wears out with time, even high quality, durable commercial electrical system components. An electrical problem can derail your normal business operations. You can minimize disruption for your business when you contact a professional electrician at the first sign of a problem.
Call for electrical repair service for:
- Electrical outlets and switches – An electrical outlet or switch that is dead, loose, or sparks needs the attention of an experienced electrician.
- Flickering or dimming lights – Lights that dim, flicker, or dim when equipment is turned on can indicate a problem with a light fixture, switch, or the electrical wiring.
- Loss of power – If you are experiencing brownouts, periodic loss of power, or a complete loss of power in one area or the entire building, you may have a serious problem. Don’t wait to call an electrician.
- Tripped circuit breakers – Breakers that trip frequently or won’t stay reset may require replacing the circuit breaker or upgrading the electrical panel.
- Code corrections – If anything in your electrical system is not up to current code requirements, contact a professional electrician to correct the problem and ensure the safety of your electrical system.
- Lighting malfunctions – Your business requires sufficient lighting for safety and productivity. When something isn’t working right with your general lighting, security, or exterior lighting, an electrician can repair or replace the fixture.
Dealing with an electrical problem can often feel like one more thing in an already overloaded schedule. However, putting off electrical repairs can put your commercial property, inventory, employees, and customers at risk. Let a qualified electrician handle your commercial services in Garland, so you can focus on your business.
Commercial electricians offer installation services for:
- Electrical panels and breakers
- Indoor lighting
- Parking lot and outdoor lighting
- Electrical wiring
- Outlets and switches
- Grounding systems
- Commercial surge protection
Get in touch with us at (214) 544-9160 to schedule your commercial electrical installation or request same day repair service.